Stop by to visit or call with any questions, 801-465-9211
Remarkable Care For The Ones You Love

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PLEASE.....Help us solve this mystery!! (and come to the Country Fair on Saturday!)


I arrived at work this morning to an extremely disturbing sight! SOMEONE had wasted an excessive amount of very valuable, high grade toilet paper to decorate my door. I also received some interesting phone calls last evening asking me if I had Prince Albert in a can. Of course I don't! That would be illegal. Callers also wanted to know if my refrigerator was running! All of this happened in connection with our Resident Slumber Party in celebration of National Nursing Home Week and our First Anniversary!

While this event is worth celebrating...clearly the fun may have gone too far. Those involved in this incident were even brazen enough to leave a picture of themselves....masked of course, to conceal their identity....
If you have ANY information that can help solve this crime, PLEASE call Gena at Parkway, 801-465-9211.....and while you are at it, feel free to pick up some tickets for our Big Country Fair this Saturday 12-3 PM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina! I'm so proud of you for blogging! It looks great! Ours is www.courtyardassistedliving.com
Do you think it would be okay if I link your blog on mine so that I can send our traffic your way too? Mindy Hill